We are absolutely over the moon to announce, that we are finalists in TWO categories for the Broadland & South Norfolk Business Awards!
On January 16th we heard the news that we had been shortlisted for two awards at the Broadland & South Norfolk Business Awards 2020!
The categories are:
Excellence in Advanced Manufacturing
Sponsored by Mirus Aircraft Seating
With a host of local businesses in this key sector, this award celebrates those businesses who lead the way in manufacturing and/or engineering. Judges are looking to recognise a business that can demonstrate elements of the following:
- Evidence of a product, process of system that makes a significant impact on the sector
- Evidence of recent Improvement/investment in efficiency or productivity
- Use of the latest research, including collaborations with universities or higher education institutes.
- Evidence of a robust business plan to support continued growth.
International Business Growth
Sponsored by Hethel International
Exporting increases a business’s market and opens up a wealth of growth opportunities. This award is open to businesses of any size that have achieved export growth, geographical expansion or an increase in revenue from overseas operations over the last year.
Judges are looking to recognise a business that can demonstrate elements of the following:
- A measurable increase in international growth including research into market and demand
- Measurable export growth or increase in revenues from overseas operations and contribution to the business as a whole
- An increase in market share
- Evidence of a robust business plan to support continued growth
- Actively pursuing new international business.