It’s that time of year again.
Last Friday (2nd October 2020) we hosted our annual Macmillan Coffee Morning for Macmillan Cancer support!
This year we were worried that we wouldn’t be able to host our ‘Biggest Coffee Morning’ due to the current on goings of the world; but we devised a “covid safe” system to ensure all guidelines were kept too along with keeping everyone safe & fed!
- Advised people in advance that prices were to the nearest pound.
- There was no change being given out.
- We encouraged the usage of the QR scan & pay option as much as possible.
- All items were pre-pack into containers to avoid contamination.
- Masks were always worn (as per government guidelines).
- Large acrylic divider in the middle of the desk.
- Staggered break times to ensure everyone was not crowding together.
As you may know, last year we raised £250.00 & we this year we managed to raise £265!!!
Congrats everyone and thank you to everyone who took part!